Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloweenukkah Day 7: Captain Jack Sparrow

This costume was a late addition to our Halloweenukkah line-up. My brother was babysitting one day and texted me a photo of Logan wearing the Captain Jack hat while they were looking around at Nobbies. I almost fell over from the cuteness; I knew we had to make it happen. And since our friend Rhonda is into pirates, we knew she'd be on board to help out. She created the vest and awesome boot covers, and I splurged for the hat and took care of the rest. The dude did an amazing job, once again. We couldn't believe he kept the hat on for as long as he did. What a champ. The only thing that might have been funnier would have been a bottle of rum, but sometimes our ideas come too late. Side note: looking at these pics I actually saw some resemblance to me, sure it's just the dark hair, but maybe he IS my son after all! :) Jack  (4) Jack  (27) Jack  (2) Jack  (3) Jack  (5) Jack  (6) Jack  (7) Jack  (9) Jack  (10) Jack  (11) Jack  (12) Jack  (24) Jack  (13) Jack  (14) Jack  (15) Jack  (16) Jack  (17) Jack  (19) Jack  (20) Jack  (21) Jack  (22) Jack  (23) Jack  (25) Jack  (26) Jack  (28) Jack  (1)

No comments: