Thursday, October 27, 2011

Halloweenukkah Day 4: Peter Pan

This costume wasn't in our original line-up, but I found the little Peter Pan shirt at Goodwill while I was hunting for odds and ends for some other costumes, and I couldn't resist. When I put it on him to see if it fit, I knew it was meant to be. Finally found some green tights at a local dance shop and our friend, Rhonda, whipped up that cute little hat. Perfect. This one was a little challenging to shoot. Throwing a toddler in the air is a bit more difficult than a baby (remember last year's Superman pics). I especially like the expressions on Jerred's and my brother's faces as they're throwing him around. Being the protective mamma bear that I am, I wasn't able to let go of him mid-air like they were. And seeing this little dude run around in tights all night was almost too much for us to handle. But somehow we managed.



PP_1









PP_2 PP_3 PP_4 PP_5 PP_6 PP_8 PP_9 PP_10 PP_11 PP_12 PP_13 PP_14 PP_15 PP_16 PP_17 PP_18 PP_19 PP_20 PP_22

No comments: