Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Naomi and Nick

Since Casey is still waiting patiently for the new member of our family to come along, I had the chance to take Naomi and Nick out to shoot some engagements. It was cold... but an otherwise nice day - but none of that mattered.

What mattered was the love these two showed for each other. We were worried before the shoot about the weather and if the locations would be cool enough... but who cares when there's this much chemistry and fun between them?

I've known Naomi for a while now, and one of the most difficult things for me to tell her was that I wasn't going to be able to do her wedding photography. This photoshoot only made me more sad, because as you can see - they are rock stars. They have that magic that makes taking photos fun.

You two will live an amazing life together - and I hope you know you will always have a friend in Casey and I.


















No comments: