Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Lindsay & Kevin

Last month I got the amazing opportunity to fly to San Diego to photograph the absolutely breathtaking wedding of Lindsay & Kevin. When Lindsay and I first became friends, she told me how she wanted to get married on a beach someday & she wanted me to photograph her wedding. I was new to photography and Lindsay was single at the time, but I told her I would, and didn't think much of it. Imagine getting the call 12 years later, telling me she was getting married and asking me to fly out to capture the big day. I was thrilled. And even more thrilled that I had the date open! It was a crazy journey getting there, but once I arrived, I was swept up in the beauty and joy that is Kevin & Lindsay. They were surrounded by the most amazing group of friends and family, and I was truly honored to be there to share in the magic of it all. It is a weekend I will never forget. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

1 comment:

Lindsay Blake said...

Oh my gosh! I love the photos so much! I am so very happy you were able to be there to celebrate our special day. Even if you didn't photograph it [which I am overjoyed about!] I'm happy you - my FRIEND - were there. Thank you for your friendship and your amazing gift of photography. We love you Casey. So very much!