Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloweenukkah Day 7: Pumpkin

Alright, so we couldn't resist Logan as the
classic "pumpkin" for his first Halloween.
Again, the beauty of Halloweenukkah is being
able to do something cliché like this and
yet still have other costumes too. I'm glad
I didn't let Jerred talk me out of this one.
I'll probably look at these photos when Logan
is older and cry over how adorable he was as
a little pumpkin. For this shoot, we took him
to Village Pointe for their Great Pumpkin Festival.
He loved seeing all the other kids and chilling
with the pumpkins. Hard to believe Halloween is
tomorrow! Only one costume left!

Side note to last photo: We stopped by my parents'
house this afternoon and I noticed a little notepad
on my dad's coffee table where he had adoringly
written each of Logan's costumes so far. Notice the
3rd one is listed as "Robin Hood". Even after we
explained Logan was a video game character named Link,
my dad still insisted Logan was really Robin Hood.
Pretty cute no matter how you look at it.















No comments: