Friday, May 14, 2010

Clover

Clover was irresistible when I showed up
to take her 18 month portraits. Those juicy
cheeks and that sweet smile made my job easy.
And so did her mom, who had lots of great
things planned for Clover to do while I was
there. The finger painting was awesome. And
I especially loved when Clover started painting
herself. It was so cool watching her have fun,
explore, and get messy and having her mom
encourage such creative play. Can't wait
to photograph the newest addition to their family,
baby Isaac, when he arrives later this summer.









1 comment:

Amanda K. said...

These are precious! This is my cousin's daughter! (So I guess that makes her my second cousin?) I love how you totally captured her in her element! I'm a photographer as well and actually shot some of her last July ( http://amandak-photography.blogspot.com/2009/07/clover.html ), but I live way down here in TX...so I'm really missing taking pictures of her sweet little face! And I'm really jealous that you will be taking some of the new baby! ;) I'm so glad to see these and love that you did such a great job! Makes me feel good that they have a great photographer up there to capture those adorable smiles! Well sorry for such a long comment! Haha I'm going to put you on the list of photog blogs to stalk! Nice to meet you, sort of! :D