Friday, December 19, 2008

Tobias Family

So we've been busy designing holiday cards,
filling orders before Christmas next week, and
booking lots of weddings for 2009, which is
why we've been a bit behind on the blog.

So I'll be posting photos over the next week
so you can see what we've been up to!

I photographed the Tobias family last month
with my friend, and fellow photographer, Lindsay Blake.

They are such a great family, filled with
laughter, love and joy. And I loved how
they each wore their favorite hat. I hope this
starts a trend because hats rock!

Here are a few of my shots.














1 comment:

Matthew & Carolyn Tobias said...

Casey - you rock! What nutty subject matter you had to work with :) Fun memories - sorry about kneeling in the dog poop. Thank you for being a special part of marking this piece of history in our family. Have a wonderful Christmas with Jared - love the Tobias'